Thursday, October 16, 2008

Free PDF Gift: 50 Great Jewelry Selling Techniques

Woot. I feel like it's my birthday and I've just been given an awesome gift......50 Great Jewelry Selling Techniques by one of my favorite resources, David Weiman.

David usually sells this e-book for $17 so you can see why I'm so excited. That's the equivalent of
how many beads? ;-)

It can feel like your birthday too. You can get the free PDF, 50 Great Jewelry Selling Techniques, by signing up for David's e-mail updates here OR just download it here. The choice is yours!

Let me know what your favorite selling technique is from the guide! Leave a comment....
~Randi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this - confirmation I'm doing alot right and also great new ideas and "ah-ha" moments too.

The tip that got me thinking the most was the Refer-a-Friend program.

I'll need to brainstorm a bit, but I'm going to try and incorporate that into my Constant Contact newsletter for Nov. Possibly dollars off a future purchase based on the number of "forwards" turning into subscribers? I need to think it through more, but that tip opened my eyes!

Dallas Designing-Diva said...

Don't you love those light bulb moments!

Referrals are a fantastic way to double or triple your business quickly.

Keep me posted Helen!