Thursday, March 29, 2007

Welcome to Jewelry Marketing Tips

Welcome to Jewelry Marketing Tips. I am excited to share an exclusive venue on how to market your handcrafted jewelry so your business flourishes.

Here are just a few things that you can expect from this Tips:

*Where should I market my jewelry?
*How do I establish wholesale accounts?
*How do I contact retail buyers?
*Photography
*Packaging
*Jewelry Displays
*How to Talk to Your Customers
*Shows-craft, juried, retail and wholesale
*Trunk shows
*Fundraisers
*Website: do's and don't
*Create a customer base
*Customer service



Well, I think you get the idea that no stone will be unturned so you can grow your jewelry business. As a jewelry artist, I want to give back to the creative community. Many of these ideas can be used not just for jewelry but for any business.

Here's to your success in marketing.

No comments: