Sunday, December 2, 2007

Packaging-Does Your Brand Stand Out?


Does your brand stand out with your packaging? Is it recognizable from one show to the next? Do people ask about your packaging (how much do I have to spend to get one of those purses/bags)?

I get these darling pink vellum bags from Nashville Wraps for my larger sized jewelry and I have smaller ones for earrings & rings. I use chocolate tissue paper and it is a very distinctive look and I get wonderful feedback/comments from customers & other vendors at shows.

Your packaging should show you care about your product and deem it worthy to be "special". Whether you buy or make your own packaging, think about how you can your brand stand out and be recognizable from show to show.

Do you have a great packaging tip to share? Please leave a comment!

No comments: