Thursday, November 29, 2007

Impulse & Incentive Buys Can Increase Your Show Sales

I'm busy getting ready for theDallas Urban Street Bazaar this Saturday at Dallas Market Hall. I want to share a 2 of of my favorite tips great way to increase your show at sales....

1. I always have special incentives for customers to buy from me. Whether it is a BOGO (buy one get one at a discounted price) or just plainly clearly marked reduced price, this always works for me.
My most successful offer is on earrings. I will offer my dichroic glass silver earrings at $25 or 2 for $40. I always have a great assortment of these earrings on posts, french wires and leverbacks for customers to choose from.

At 2 for $40, the $20 price range is a great gift or small treat item!

Plus, I like to have a sign that mentions the gift that keeps giving...the Earring of the Month Club!

2. Shop my Sale Trunk
I always carry a little sale trunk with earrings, necklaces, bracelets, pendants ,etc...that start at just $10! All items are in little plastic baggies with the price clearly marked and they can save up to 75% off by "digging" through the trunk.

I also offer ALL customers who make a purchase to shop the sale trunk while I'm wrapping up their purchase. More times than not, people find a little something to add. These impulse buys often end up being 20-40% of the shows revenue.

Do you have a tip to share that has helped you increase your jewelry show sales? Please leave a comment so we all can profit! :)

No comments: