Sunday, July 1, 2007

Press Release for Designing-Diva Jewelry

I was recently involved in Swag Bags for a celebrity studded event. This alone is great PR for Designing-Diva Jewelry. But to truly leverage, I also wrote a press release:

Designing-Diva Jewelry Announces Its Participation In The 2007 Reebok Heroes Celebrity Baseball Game Gift Bags

I also have access to photos that I can use in my PR kits with the title , "As Seen In", when pitching national magazines and other media outlets. This is what I call leverage. There is already "buzz" about my jewelry designs but I'm just trying to keep the momentum and buzz going lone enough for it to convert into sales....yep, it's all about new customers! ;)

The point is that it is not enough to just be in a swag bag and advertise. You want to leverage this into sales/new customers.


No comments: