Friday, July 25, 2008

Call for Entries-2009 Beading Contest at Fire Mountain Gems

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Hear Ye....calling all jewelry artists....Fire Mountain Gems is now accepting applications for the 2009 Beading Contest. Not only could you win a $1000 gift certificate from Fire Mountain Gems....just imagine the PR you would get from having your jewelry creation photographed and "included" on their website and catalogs!

This is a fantastic contest to enter because of the variety of mediums you can enter in....from "findings" to "Kato-polyclay" and everything in between.

An no excuses because you have plenty of time to experiment and design as the contest deadline is April 15th, 2009.

Just remember, you will never know if you do NOT create and enter! Imagine the possibilities and create with passion!

Okay, I'm off to sketch away (yep, I'm a sketcher) and see where my imagination takes me in my designs!

~Randi

No comments: