Saturday, July 26, 2008

Non-Profit Events are a Great Opportunity to Raise Brand Awareness in the Local Community

As my jewelry business has grown, I've had the pleasure of partnering with a variety of non-profit organizations from local to nationally recognized. I consider these partnerships to be WIN - WIN relationships; I get the opportunity to support the community and causes that I'm passionate about and also get the bonus of having the opportunity to raise brand awareness for my artistic entrepreneurial passion, Designing-Diva.

A few months ago, I participated in an Earth Day event in Oak Cliff where I had the opportunity to meet Fran Anderson. Fran works in development for the non-profit organization, Texas Discovery Gardens. This led to opportunities to be involved in events held at the gardens.

I've been invited to host a table at the Organic Fashion Show hosted by Texas Discovery Gardens on Tuesday, August 5th. I will be showcasing jewelry designs made from renewable and recyclable resources. 15% of the jewelry sales proceeds will be donated to the Texas Discovery Gardens. I and other participants have also donated items for a Silent Auction.

You can purchase a ticket and help support this non-profit organization here. I do hope you can join me to support this amazing facility in the heart of Fair Park, Dallas!

Hope to see you there!
~Randi
P.S. You never know who you may meet and what connection or opportunity may arise. Always be open and have your smile on so you don't miss out on wonderful opportunities!!



No comments: