Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Get Mark Joyner's New Book for FREE

I have devoured a huge amount of marketing and pr "how to's" since I started my jewelry business. I'm a huge proponent of investing and growing my marketing expertise to assist in the growth of Designing-Diva.

I'm excited to announce that Mark Joyner who is a well known and respected internet marketer has a new book, Integration Marketing, that will help you grow your business.
He is an #1 best selling author and Dearl Miller has called him " the greatest marketing mind of our generation". This new book is NOT yet available in book stores but for a limited time you can download it for FREE! If you want to learn how to grow your business, this is an absolute must-read ( and yes, I've already read my free copy!)

To your marketing success,

Randi
P.S. You might also want to check out the great resource Integration Marketing Deal Board
too!



No comments: