Monday, October 22, 2007

Example of a Holiday Gift Guide for the Independent Jewelry Artist

The deadline is looming and here is a sneak preview of the Holiday Gift Guide that I will be sharing with my customers this year.

I think it is important to point out a few things about the gift guide.

  • I have some inexpensive gift ideas that have mass appeal (the wire wrapped hearts in 3 colors and priced under $20)
  • Gifts with value (the gift that keeps giving)-Earring of the Month Club
  • Hostess Gifts
  • Special Gift-Capture the Magic with Three Pebbles
  • I will also be adding some fused glass designs with silver plated bails that will be priced under $25
  • The only thing I'm missing is my Luxe line....one of a kinds that range from $100-$500
  • Use your gift guide to highlight some of your products in a unique way!

Here's to a successful and profitable 2007 Holiday season!

No comments: