Thursday, October 18, 2007

Holiday E-Mail Marketing....

Uggh... I do apologize for my silence. I try hard to post at least 3X /week but last week was very hectic with shows, wholesale orders, etc..
I hope that you've found the Holiday Sales & Marketing series helpful . Every business is a little different but there are core business principles that apply to all business models.

I just wanted to remind everyone that if you can set up your holiday e-mail marketing on autopilot so you can focus on your customers/business during this busy season. A little pre-planning can help your stress level!

Personally, I use Constant Contact to keep in touch with my newsletter subscribers. I currently have several newsletters scheduled to keep in touch with my customers/subscribers. They will be automatically sent out on the days I have scheduled them.

You can use holiday e-mail marketing to remind your customers about holiday sales, new items that have arrived, customer services you provide, etc.....It is much easier to keep a customer once they have purchased from you than to convert a new customer!

Here's to a successful and profitable holiday season!

No comments: