Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Jewelry Publicity with an Online Press Release-Free and Paid

I found this artistic jewelry entrepreneur resource that lists a variety of free and paid services for online press releases. Plus, there are some links to articles that you will want to read or bookmark for when you have time.
I have personally used Pr Leap and PR.com with great success. What online services have you used for your jewelry business? Leave a comment!

When I first started my jewelry business I had relatively few press/media contacts and was overwhelmed by the thought of writing my own press release and submitting it to reporters, editors and product review blogs. This is NOT something that you can put off if you want to experience success with your business! I encourage you to take the time to education and grow in the area of marketing/PR/publicity. I found Joan Stewart's Publicity Hound site to be very helpful when I first started my learning curve! Do you have a resource you would like to share? Leave a comment!

No comments: