Sunday, September 28, 2008

Selling Jewelry in a Tough Economy

I'm a huge fan of David Weiman. His "Marketing Jewelry" resources for the handcrafted jewelry artist/designer are priceless. When I first stumbled upon his website, I signed up for the free jewelry selling tips newsletter as a way to find out more about him before I spent my hard earned dollars on his "jewelry marketing/selling products".

While being a full-time clinical scientist, I was able to realize my dream of becoming a full-time jewelry artist/designer. Was it overnight? Heck no....it took several years but now I get to do what I love from my home studio everyday.....creating jewelry!

With the current economy, it can be scary for anyone but especially jewelry artists because jewelry purchases are a "luxury" or "splurge" for many.

That is why I think you will be interested in watching the latest You Tube video from David Weiman that is focused on selling your handcrafted jewelry in a tough economy---




I encourage you to sign up for the free jewelry selling tips newsletter and see what a great resource David Weiman can be to your business. Plus you can subscribe to David's videos so you never miss out on great jewelry selling tips.

No comments: