Wednesday, September 10, 2008

New (to me) Resource for Online Artists

Nicolette Tallmadge is the creative genius behind the fabulous resource for artists, The Crafted Webmaster. She has run a successful handcrafted jewelry business , Mixed Media Designs, for over 11 years.


"The Crafted Webmaster's goal is to help artists, craftsmen, gallery owners and other people in the art and craft industry learn how to effectively use the web to promote and sell their works."

I connected to her through Twitter (Did you read the Twitter for Business I reprinted from John Jantsch/Duct Tape Marketing regarding this social network?) and signed up for the newsletter immediately. I found several relevant topics as I'm in the midst of changing over my shopping cart (the main reason for sporadic posting at the moment) like "keeping your website design simple" to how to get more sign ups for your mailing list.

If you are selling your jewelry and/or art online, I highly recommend The Crafted Webmaster as resource.

~Here's to selling more jewelry and/or art,

Randi
P.S. You can follow me on Twitter here.....

No comments: