Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008 Business Resolutions/Goals

The Diva's 2008 Business Goals/Resolutions

  • Keep website updated (photographs & items to buy)
  • Make website more navigable for products (even more important now that I will be adding home decor and desk Art Glass gifts this quarter)
  • Be consistent with PR (have a new PR on a monthly basis at least)
  • Work with other independent partners to promote "buying handmade" and "directly from artists"
  • Pursue more wholesale accounts by signing up with Wholesale Crafts
  • Brush up my PhotoShop skills and buy a polarizing diffuser for my digital camera
  • Have art glass and or jewelry in a Gallery and national print(magazine, newspaper or tv)
  • Keep up with my business records on a monthly basis so it does NOT snowball
  • Work on my bio and author statement to reflect my current work
  • Continue my self education in metalworking and warm glass (an advanced stone setting class and experiment with surface design on warm glass-frits, enamels and silk screening)
  • Redesign business card and small promotion cards
  • Design bigger label for vellum purses (small and large)
  • .....still find time to create and enjoy it! ;)

What are your business goals for 2008? Anyone want to work on being accountable to one another??? Leave me a comment or drop me a line at DesigningDivaJewelry at Gmail dot com

No comments: