Thursday, January 10, 2008

Tracking Success to Grow Your HandCrafted Jewelry/Art Business

Do you want to grow your jewelry/art business in 2008?

In order to grow your business, you need to be keeping track of the "activities" that really make a difference and find ways to "eliminate" the activities that are not producing results ( I read a quote somewhere that said , "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results!").

  • First, what are some of your goals for your jewelry/art business in 2008? If you haven't already, take the time to write your goals down (one per page) and prioritize them.
  • Secondly, for each goal list at least 3 "actions" you can take to make that goal a reality.
  • Thirdly, keep track of the "results" of those consistent actions....are you seeing the results you anticipated?
  • If not? maybe you need to change your approach to achieving that goal. If you are, kudos to you.....you now know what activities are worth doing consistently!
I "experiment" with metal and glass on a daily basis to find out what works for me and what doesn't....achieving my business goals are no different in the sense that I must take action to have success as an "artistic entrepreneur" and keep track of the effectiveness of those actions.

1 comment:

joker said...

Hey, it's a cool blog. I like your contents. It's very interesting. I have bookemarked your blog. I will come back again. Keep it up!

Do drop by my blog and have a look.

http://1jokeaday.blogspot.com