Friday, January 4, 2008

Consistent Branding


If you are like me, you use the internet revolution to your advantage and are marketing your jewelry or other art in a variety of online venues.
Just remember to have "consistent branding" in these venues so you are "recognizable".

I currently have a business website, Designing-Diva, to sell my wearable art but I also have goods for sale online at Etsy, Mintd, Artisans Market,Bagadoodle and a showcase at Susan's Passions for Jewelry.

I want my customers and visitors to be able to recognize my brand so I like to incorporate my logo and not just my business name if I can!

On Etsy, I had another member, Molli, who runs LOGOs create a new banner for my Etsy shop....my only stipulation was that the logo and brand colors must be incorporated. Molli offers really inexpensive business packages that will not blow a hole in your start up budget and will help you with your branding and marketing on and off line (seriously for $45 it is a steal).

Just remember your branding must be "consistent" so customers/visitors recognize you and your art for sale!

No comments: