Thursday, January 3, 2008

Are you a smARTist ? Learn how to prosper with your jewelry....

I was introduced to smARTist by a newsletter from Molly Gordon. I am always open to learning about how to grow my personally, spiritually and financially.

I was intrigued by the smARTist Telesummit 2008 because it is specifically geared to "art" entrepreneurs who want to prosper from their creations.

I've also signed up for one of their free events....to dial in and listen to the following topic and speakers:

  • Come hear Michael Bungay Stanier turn dull & boring business plans into a swingin' party

  • Then stick around for Claudine Hellmuth as she gives tips for an artist's best friend: Your Blog!

  • And Alleta de Wal tells you real, live, success stories of other artists and how they did it!

Any other artists signed up or dialing in to learn a little more?

No comments: