Wednesday, September 5, 2007

A Meeting of Creative Minds-The Switchboards

Do you feel like your spinning your wheels in your handcrafted jewelry biz ? Does your artist self struggle with your business self ? Marketing over your head ?

I have found the forums on The Switchboards to be an invaluable resource in building my business, e-commerce site, marketing and promo ideas, etc...It is a meeting place for like minded creative business women to connect, share and learn.

Just in the last week, I have several things added to my " to do " list as a result of being inspired by these other creative minds...

1. Revamping my current down loadable press kit
2. Marketing to national magazine editors
3. Defining my signature brand
4. Working on Spring 2008 collection
5. Revamping the layout (not template) of my current website
----think of ease of navigation and creating groupings (collections) for a more coherent presentation

That's just my top 5...not in set order...but just what I thought I could do to improve my brand and jewelry biz!

This is a fantastic resource that you should bookmark...and watch our business grow as you learn from a very talented group of creative and successful businesswomen!

No comments: