Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Offer More Than Just Your Signature Jewelry Brand

With the busy holiday season coming up, I always like to design and carry some fashion conscious inventory that will serve to draw new customers and serve up a dose of "the moment style" for my fashion-forward clients.

Of course, I've worked hard to define my brand that identifies me and my jewelry line as the Designing-Diva. The signature that my customers have come to love is a jewelry collection that is unique .....a woman can express her personal style and taste without having to worry about it being another cookie cutter accessory.

But I can support my brand and signature with some more fashion forward designs that still have my "stamp" on them. These designs will support and complement my signature designs and not compete with my signature. During the holidays, these lesser value fashion-forward designs do well because so many people are looking for unique affordable gifts but still want to pack a punch ( the packaging...designer artisan jewelry gets them all the time).

How do you know what is fashion forward? Easy...check out the malls, open a fashion magazine, etc...Take what you see and translate it into something that complements your signature/brand that will draw in new fashion conscious customers and offer a great unique affordable gift for your current and new customers alike!

No comments: