Monday, April 14, 2008

Online Resource-The Switchboards-Connecting Creative Women in Business

One of my favorite online resources for picking another artistic entrepreneur's brain or learning something new by just reading is The Switchboards. I know I have blogged about this site before but I can NOT write enough GREAT things about it! I have learned so many awesome tips from PR to photography that it is worth another mention.

Plus, I just stumbled across a post by one of my jewelry heroes, Amy Peters, that is worth it's weight in gold. It is a list of various online blogs to submit your PR to. Plus, it is so timely that I found it considering my most recent post.....partnership and promoting your jewelry/art to online blogs. Just realize that you MUST do your research first by checking out what the blogs target audience is before you pitch the blog editor. Some blogs have paid partnerships while others if they feature you are FREE.

The point is this is a great first step to get you marketing your jewelry/art to the masses via the world wide web. Remember, you must spend at least 10-15 minutes every day marketing your business and don't expect overnight success....just be consistent and you will see results...sales and more exposure!

Have a fabulous Monday!

P.S.
If you live in the Dallas /Houston area, stop on by one of the following events and say hi!

***I will unveiling my new Spring/Summer collection at the Shecky's GNO Dallas and Houston events. Don't live here or just can't make it? Make sure you sign up for the Diva 411 Newsletter to get a sneak preview and special pricing. Just remember to CONFIRM your subscription when you sign up!***

No comments: