Thursday, April 24, 2008

Personal Invite to Preview My Spring/Summer Glass Rock Candy Jewelry Collection

I'm apologizing in advance....the next few weeks the blog posts will dwindle a bit as I'm getting down to "crunch time" for unveiling my new Glass Rock Candy -a fused glass jewelry collection at Shecky's Girls Night Out shopping events in Dallas on May 6th and Houston on May 9th.

If you live in Dallas or Houston and would like a FREE general admission ticket which are normally $10 to the event, please contact me by e-mailing me with the following information:

Full name (first and last)
Phone Number
E-mail Randi at: tickets AT designing-diva DOT com

I only have a limited number of tickets left so please respond by April 30th if you would like to attend ! Hope to see you there......I would love to meet you and get the opportunity to discuss my passion CREATING JEWELRY & MARKETING!

No comments: