Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Press Kit 101....

There are a two handcrafted jewelry designers that I look up to...Peggy Li & Amy Peters.

I love the fact that they make beautiful jewelry and they share with others how they have attained success.

Peggy Li recently wrote a little article on what she uses to create a Press Kit . Don't forget to look at her gorgeous jewelry too.

I have been making jewelry for a few years but got serious about my business a year ago and have experienced increasing success month by month. It is only through scouring the web, reading what others have tried and testing for myself that has brought me this far.

Although, I have not YET been published in a magazine like Peggy Li or Amy Peters, I will continue to submit my strongest designs because I am passionate about what I create!

Here is to our successful handmade/handcrafted jewelry business....

No comments: