Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Web 2.0 Buzz-Squidoo

Web 2.0 in a nutshell is social networking via blogs. Squidoo is a great starting point. Create a lens on a topic that you are passionate about. For me, that is handcrafted jewelry.
My Squidoo page is all about handcrafted jewelry:
Techniques-beading, wire wrapping, chain maille, glass, art clay, crochet , viking knit and metal smithing
Shopping Resources: where to get beading supplies and tools
Interesting Stuff: I've shared books, magazines and products that may be of interest to a person who handcrafts jewelry or wants to get started
Links: links to my jewelry boutique, my blog and other things of interest

Make it interesting and someone will read it and hopefully share it (this is known as viral marketing).

So, go Squidoo, it's free and it's a way to establish yourself as an expert on_____!

No comments: